AHOY ye landlubber!
Time to step aboard and find your place among the seadogs!
Pirates of the Baltic Sea, the biggest and baddest cruise on the Baltic Sea, is calling you to hoist the masts and sail from Helsinki to Stockholm 26.–28.3. We are happy to welcome you again to our cruise: Pirates of the Baltic Sea! Experience two nights full of fun and partying with over 1000 international students in the beautiful archipelago and one day of visiting Stockholm. International students from all over Europe are joining the cruise!
WHAT: ESN Finland - Pirates of the Baltic Sea
PRICE: 75 € + transportation from outside Helsinki area
OTHER: Age limit 18 years!
What is included?
- 2 nights onboard and 1 day in Stockholm, capital of Sweden
- 1 day in Helsinki, the capital of Finland [ONLY FOR BALTIC SALES LINKS]
- Buffet dinner on the first night with large selection of Baltic foods and an open bar
- Stylish Pirates of the Baltic Sea T-shirt
- A welcome package filled with gadgets
- Accommodation in a shared cabin
- Fun program and party every night, all night long!
- Optional bus transport from outside Helsinki area
For an additional price:
- Breakfast with lots of variety: 11,50 € per morning
- Buffet dinner on Monday, same as for first night: 38,50 €
- Stockholm program (Guided tours for both 2h [20€ / person] and 3h [25€ / person])
- Helsinki program (Guided tour for 3 hours at 25 € / person, Only for the students coming from the Baltics)
Dress code on Sunday: PIRATES! Best costumes will be awarded. On Monday the dress code is FINLAND’S 100TH ANNIVERSARY!
Official partners of ESN Finland & Pirates of the Baltic Sea: